Leather Luggage Tag - Susan Sontag
These beautiful leather luggage tags will be the perfect little addition to your travels. We hope your luggage tag will come with you to some fun places.
- "Life is short and the world is wide."
- "Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien
- "One's destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." - Henry Miller
- "To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive." - Robert Louis Stevenson
- "There was nowhere to go but everywhere, so just keep on rolling under the stars." - Jack Kerouac
- "Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "There's the whole world at your feet." - Mary Poppins
- "To live will be an awfully big adventure." - Peter Pan
- "The sun will rise and set regardless. What we choose to do with the light while it's here is up to us. Journey wisely. - Alexandra Elle
- "I haven't been everywhere. but it's on my list." - Susan Sontag
Due to the natural hide of the leather used for our products, natural markings and color variations are to be expected. Keeping the imperfections make the leather fibers stonger and more durable.