Little Book of Gucci: The Story of the Iconic Fashion House
Gucci's signature items – the belt, the bag, the loafer – transcend fleeting fashion trends, and have remained central to the house's identity into the twenty-first century. Under the stewardship of Tom Ford, Gucci epitomized the louche and mischievous 1990s aesthetic. Today, under Alessandro Michele, the brand's combination of romance and toughness is in hot demand. The Little Book of Gucci tells the story of this historic yet flourishing house, and the visionary looks that have cemented its place in fashion history.
Products ship within 3-5 business days. Eligible returns & exchanges will be given store credit only. Returns must be made within 10 days of purchase (exception during holiday season).
- All FINAL SALE purchases are not eligible for return. Final sale items include earrings, beauty products, and clearance items.
- Returned items must remain intact, un-washed, and unworn with tags still attached which is decided by the store employee.
Please contact us if:
1. There seems to be an error in your order confirmation email.
2. You've received a defective item. Please be sure to contact us within 3 business days of receipt of your order.
3. You were sent incorrect items or are missing items from your order.